[BKARTS] An Open Book CD is available now

We have created a CD of An Open Book Art Exhibit which was shown at
Cuyahoga Community College/ Western Campus from March 1 through April
9, 2004. The CD includes multiple images of the artists' books in the
exhibit (over 90 books), prize winners, curator and juror's
statements, installation views and the addresses of the participants.
The CD may be run on either PC's or Mac's.

Cost for the CD is $10.00 each (includes shipping and handling).

If  you would like to purchase a CD  please send your name, address
and phone # ( just in case we have any questions) to the following
address. Include a check made payable to:
Cuyahoga Community College

Cuyahoga Community College
Gallery West- Audrey Stoessner B-242
11000 West Pleasant Valley Road
Parma, Ohio 44130

If you have any questions please contact Audrey Stoessner at:
Liberal Arts
216-987-5510
Audrey.Stoessner@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you,