Re: [BKARTS] Binder in Madison?

Bookworks closed its doors this month and sold the remaining stock to
another book dealer.  It is no longer at that location on State
Street.  Jim Dast continues to work as a bookbinder but not in his
son's location.  His telephone number is in the Guild directory.

Jim

James E. Welker
The Aubergine Studio and Bindery
The Olde Towne Mall
20 South Main Street
Janesville, WI 53545

Bindery:  608-758-9950
Home:  608-756-1040
Fax:  608-743-2226

> Stop by Bookworks bookstore (one block south of the Capital Square)
> on State Street in Madison.  Jim Dast (bookbinder) used to teach
classes there yrs .
> ago. His son owns the bookstore and may be able to suggest binders in
the area.

> Sara

Madison, Wisconsin. I seem to remember a James Toohey or Toomey or
somesuch. Can anyone recommend someone in that area?

> Bob Roberts

>  MDE - Innovation 2004: An International Bookbinding Design
Competition
>                        60,000 Euro in total prizes
>               Full information at <http://www.mde2004.org/>
>             E N T R Y  D E A D L I N E  -- J U N E 1, 2 0 0 4

>  MDE - Innovation 2004: An International Bookbinding Design
Competition
>                        60,000 Euro in total prizes
>               Full information at <http://www.mde2004.org/>
>             E N T R Y  D E A D L I N E  -- J U N E 1, 2 0 0 4

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes