[BKARTS] What's the matter with this board?

    As a novice, I have read the postings on bookboard with great
interest.  I am amazed at some of the arcane suggestions being offered
for sources of bookboard.
    The board I use, Lineco, is easily available, in fact, is offered at
Utrecht.  It is archival, sturdy, comes in four thicknesses, is buffered
alkaline, warp resistant, and very strong and dense.  I have never had a
problem with it.
    Is there something I should know?
    The board seems to have no imperfections, and certainly has no
rubber bands or used staples disfiguring it.
Thanks for your help.

--

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels seeking a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back
counter.

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes