From: "roroberts@xxxxxxxx" <roroberts@xxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Binder in Madison?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:21:22 GMT

A client has asked for the name of a binder/restoration person in Madison,
Wisconsin. I seem to remember a James Toohey or Toomey or somesuch. Can
anyone recommend someone in that area?

Bob Roberts

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************