Re: [BKARTS] help with some paper pricing

LeeAnne,

If someone were to offer me some Bodleian I'd first take a look at
the color.  Pre-1976 ('74?) is yellower than later.

If it were 'newer' (i.e. post-74-76) a price of $2/sheet would seem
fair.  The older sheets, if in good condition, might be worth upwards
of $3-4/sheet.

Jack

>hi all--- i have a rare chance to buy some bodleian handmade paper from a
>friend who's decided she doesn't need it. since bodleian isn't available
>anymore,
>neither she nor i have any idea how to price it (i think she doesn't remember
>what she paid for it either-- she's had it a long time). does anyone know
>what it was going for when it was last available? or how to reasonably
>price this
>so that we each get a fair deal?
>
>thanks!
>leeanne mallonee