[BKARTS] slightly OT - turning pages in flash

Once again by way of the ever eclectic Metafilter <http://www.metafilter.com>

The link below is for a web page that has used Shockwave Flash to
simulate the turning of a page.  In this case it's for what appears
to be an on-line zine.  I have not looks at the whole thing so I
could be wrong.  I got too hung up on turning the page back and
forth.  I wonder if it works with a touch screen?

http://www.rossfeatherstone.co.uk/webdesign/badly/book/book.html

- Duncan -- "Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a Viking!" - Ralph Wiggum (The Simpsons)

http://www.campbell-logan.com
http://www.tvjunkie.net

Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
          E N T R Y  D E A D L I N E  -- September 1, 2 0 0 4