[BKARTS] Making Book Cloth

All this talk of making book cloth made me get out the Wonder Under and cotton material I bought last year and give it a try.  It was quick and easy to iron the WU to the material and then iron the paper to both.  Once paper backed, the material cut nicely and glued easily; and I'm pleased with the results.  (Speaking from the perspective here of a novice hobbyist)

I've been disappointed recently as I searched the net looking for book cloth to order, because the variety of colors and designs is very limited.  Being able to use commercial material will vastly expand my choices.

Thanks for the tips.

Kathy Wolford, Mineral Springs, Pa., kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx