[BKARTS] OT - Inquiry about Ireland / Ring of Kerry

Folks,
Delurking for a moment....

Does anyone on this list have a recommendation for a traveller to
Ireland?

I will be residing in Ireland for two weeks on the Ring of Kerry near
the town of Cahirseveen. I will have a vehicle and will be able to
drive moderate distances from there.

Right now, I plan on hikes, driving around the Ring road, photography
and making watercolours to keep me busy....(some pubbing, too).

If you know of anyone or place that you would recommend, please let me
know. TIA.

Belinda Peters
bap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung