[BKARTS] follower assembly

This group has helped me find strange things in the past I'm hoping you'll
come through again.

A local theatre had special boxes made to hold will call tickets but we
can't find the follower assembly.  A follower assembly is the metal part
that moves forward and backward to hold/push file cards upright toward the
front of the box.

The old boxes' follower assembly was made by Globe Weis.  We've tried
contacting them with no response.  I'd rather buy new parts than have to
destroy a file just to get the assembly to put in the handmade boxes.

Anyone know where we could buy a "follower assembly" that is 11.5 inches
long front to back?

Thank you for all the help this list has provided over the years,

Cathy in San Diego

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004