[BKARTS] follower assembly

Hi Cathy... try ATD-American Co., 133 Greenwood Ave, Wyncotte, PA 19095, Tel
888-ATD-UWIN. They provided me with replacement parts for a card catalog, the
follower assembly I believe that you refer to. I had to fit the steel guide
rod to my drawers, but no big deal, a hacksaw and a file. Best, James

James Tapley
Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street
Sarasota, FL 34237