[BKARTS] Sharf Fix or Brockman parer/skiver - which one to buy?

I'm considering buying either a Sharf Fix or Brockman leather parer/skiver and would like to hear from folks that use either one.

>From what I can tell from the descriptions and pictures, the Sharf Fix has an adjustment that allows beveled cuts. Can the Brockman do this?

Are there known advantages or disadvantages to either model?

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated!

Cameron Garland
Denver, CO

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004