Re: [BKARTS] Sharf Fix or Brockman parer/skiver - which one to buy?

Cameron,

I have had both and use neither.  My daughter preferred the Brockman. They
are somewhat adjustable.  I preferred the Scharf-fix. It is more adjustable.
I would like to sell my Scharf-fix. If you are interested, contact me of
list.

I do all of my paring with either French and English paring knives, or a
spokeshave. It's too easy to ruin a nice piece of leather with a slightly dull
razor blade.

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung