"kutrimmer".  These German made cutters are precise  and very well built.
Here is a list of models we offer along with the guaranteed lowest  prices in
North America + Free shipping:
#2035 - 13.8" cut length / 30 sheets - with automatic clamping
$188

#1038 - 15.0" cut length / 50 sheets
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting mechanism
$298

#1058 - 22.5" cut length / 40 sheets
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting  mechanism
$498

#1071 - 28.0" cut length / 40 sheets
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting mechanism
$588
You can also check our store and feedback on eBay:
_http://stores.ebay.com/FineGrafics_Paper-Cutters-Trimmers_
(http://stores.ebay.com/FineGrafics_Paper-Cutters-Trimmers)
regards,
Pedram Fanian
FineGrafics
tel 1-866-510-2098  / xt. 222

In a message dated 5/29/2004 8:56:24 PM Central Standard Time,