Re: [BKARTS] a thing on paste and board -- another thing about boards

On May 30, 2004, at 4:11 PM, Edward Stansell wrote:

Try drying boards between grids. I used plastic lighting grid. This
allows
for the passage of air. They dry quicker without molding.
******************************
Ed,
We all learn can learn from the misfortunes of others. Bill Anthony
experienced the problem of rotted boards in the 1950's-60's when he was
a journeyman in England.  I heard the story in the 1970's. Sadly, Bill
died in 1989. At that time, he was at the University of Iowa where he
was continuing to share his life's experiences, binding and otherwise,
with his apprentices and students.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695