[BKARTS] inaccurate cuts with work-mate

Dear Tim-I am having frustrating times cutting on the work-mate as you showed us. Using a japanese single bevel very broad paper knife with good flat contact, the right side of the book block, away from the front ie the back of the block on the right side is a bit longer than the front side by about 1/8th inch. The front and back on the left side are flush. It seems something is pushing the blade up away from the clamped down guide. Help!!! I am trying not to buy a guillotine type thing.

Thanks for the help.

Raphiel

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004