Re: [BKARTS] paper cutter query

I got a great paper cutter (cuts up to 250 pages) on EBAY, at an unbelievable price.
It had never been opened.  Sorry, don't have it in the computer room, so I can't give
you the brandname.  But EBAY is a good place to check.
Best wishes,
Jet

--

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels
seeking a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but
Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004