[BKARTS] Thank you for the replies re: Kutrimmer

Hello again Book Arts List folks,
Thank you to all the people who wrote about their experience with the
Kutrimmer. I have a very, very old paper cutter which again needs to
be sharpened and aligned, and have been thinking increasingly of the
Kutrimmer 1038, so this is very helpful. I love being on this list; I
am learning so much! Thank you, Peter, for your work and dedication
in maintaining it and keeping us informed and connected.
June-Etta Chenard

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004