Re: [BKARTS] paper cutter query

I have the model 1080 (floor model) and am very happy with it. There have
been lots of posts on this subject so check the archives at
<http://www.philobiblon.com>. The link is on the sidebar at the left.

Re: cutting textblocks with it, you will need a guillotine for that, not a
boardshear/paper cutter. There is a difference.

Peter