Re: [BKARTS] paper cutter query

Lock the door.

Children are amazingly good at figuring out what we as adults think
they could never manage.  Besides, there are many other things in a
studio that will be dangerous to a small child.  If you don't have a
separate room, then put off getting a trimmer until your child/children
are old enough to respect your tools.  Even bumping the blade edge of a
kutrimmer is enough to split skin like a ripe cherry.  These are not
office paper cutters.

Carol
Eugene, OR