Re: [BKARTS] paper cutter query

Try searching <http://www.ideal.de>

My 1071 A was made in Germany.  I did a search on Ideal and paper
trimmers and got to a link for Maynards Office Technology in south
carolina.  They offered the above link to the Ideal Manufacturer in
Balingen, Germany.  The site is available in several languages,
including English, and they can direct you to a supplier in the UK.

Carol
Eugene, OR