Re: [BKARTS] paper cutter query

Dear Abi,

As far as I know the Kutrimmers are not available in the UK.  However, BABS
in North London sell a similar looking machine which is manufacturer by
IDEAL in Germany (I think). You'll be able to find more information by
contacting them at:

tel: +44 (0)20 8965 9821
fax: +44 (0)20 8961 7435
e-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxx