[BKARTS] Book arts in Vancouver, Jasper, Banff

My husband and I will be traveling from Vancouver to Jasper and Banff
from June 12-23 and are interested in knowing about places that might
have handmade books, papers, letterpress printing, etc. either on
exhibit or for sale in those areas.  We live in Santa Barbara, CA,
and have a letterpress on which we do small personal projects (though
we hope to do more ambitious work in the future) and we also have a
modest collection of handmade books, especially abecedaries and
interesting structures such as pop-ups.  If any of you can recommend
galleries, shops, studios, libraries, etc., that we should try to
visit, we'd greatly appreciate the recommendations.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you are able to offer.

Pam Maines
The Espresso Press
Santa Barbara, CA

--