Re: [BKARTS] Book arts in Vancouver, Jasper, Banff

Pam,

There is a great place called Banff Center for the Arts which
has a print and book arts facility..you could also call them and
ask for recommendations....

www.banffcentre.ca/programs/

Also, you can contact the le Regroupement des Centres d'artistes
autogeres
du Quebec for info on artists book galleries and related places at

514.842.3984

info@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.rcaaq.org

Have a wonderful trip.