Re: [BKARTS] paper cutter query

JC,

 I surely have. I have been doing this work for 45 years, so there's not much
to have happened that didn't happen. Part of that experience was selling
binder's board mostly Davey Red Label. Many customers had no way of cutting their
board to size so I cut it for them. Bad experiences are part of the job.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung