[BKARTS] Single ring type binding (advertisement)

>From your description I am not sure if you are looking for loose-leaf rings (sometimes referred to as split rings,) or the wires for doing wire binding.  Loose leaf rings are nickel plated metal rings with a small hinge and interlocking jaws that offer a simple way to bind sheets of material, you can find them on our web site here.  Should you be interested we also sell wire binding machines (spiral binding) and combs in a variety of sizes and colors.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas

Hello,

Searched these archives and the internet for a source for a single ring
for binding a simple scrapbook. Would like it in different colors. A
double loop, such as used by Running Rhino books would be great.
Plastic is okay. Appreciate any suggestions.

Beverly Gail
      Very new to bookmaking
Michigan

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung