[BKARTS] Hay on Wye

Sorry I forgot to make a note of the name of the person who asked about Hay on Wye .
The festival is something special . We have been going for about 7years and it is one of the first things to go in our diary for the following year .
1500 folks live in Hay and there are 39 book shops .
At festival time the place is a buzz and the countryside is really special . However accommodation is difficult so book early .
Dave Perry

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004