Re: [BKARTS] Book arts in Vancouver, Jasper, Banff

I recommend checking out the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists
Guild website (great info and links):

http://www.cbbag.ca

Also, both of these wonderful private presses are located in British
Columbia:

Barbarian Press (Jan and Crispin Elsted)
http://www.barbarianpress.com

Heavenly Monkey (Rollin Milroy)
http://www.heavenlymonkey.com

all the best,