[BKARTS] cleaning bookcloth

I have an artist book with a box covered in Asahi book cloth.  I've just
noticed that the inkjet-printed paper of the cover has smudged the book
cloth at two corners on the box: does anyone know how to best remove inkjet
smudges from (I think) silk?
-Thanks -
Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill / Dobbin Books