[BKARTS] pasteing paper to cloth

I have been asked to make a collage of USGS maps to cover a the route of a
wilderness program.  The map collage is not for field use.  They will be
used as a briefing tool for the staff and parents of the participants.  I am
curious as to what would be better to use to glue the sheets to cloth
backing.  PVA (jade 409) or wheat paste.  The final product is going to be
about 5 sheets by 6 sheets. Each sheet is approx 22x18 (USGS 7.5 minute
maps, 1:24000.)  the collage needs to be able to roll up for storage without
wrinkling too much.

Roman

Black & White Books
3378 Lakeside Drive