[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for June

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

Luckily, June is pretty quiet to begin with, for here it is the 2nd of the
month and I am just getting around to announcing that the June Book of Days
has been posted to the Convivio Bookworks site. For those of you who follow
along on our monthly adventure--and for those that are just plain
curious--here's your starting point:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on "About Us," and then find the "Book of Days: June"
link in the usual book of days place. You'll also find a link there for the
Convivio Book of Days Archive to access any of the monthly pages we've
posted since we began this project last October.

A most notable June day for bookish types is Bloomsday on the 16th; this
year happens to mark the 100th anniversary of Leopold Bloom's journey
through Dublin. But our focus this month is on the delectable mango, for it
is June that begins the mango deluge here in Lake Worth. It's a good time,
too, we figure, to point folks towards our book "Putting Up Mangoes," which
is one we bill as a short humorous tale of overwhelming subtropical abundance:

http://conviviobookworks.com/pages/puttingupmangoes.html

As always, we thank you for your continued interest and support. Watch out
for the mangoes.
John

John Cutrone & Seth Thompson Convivio Bookworks Letterpress Limited Editions from Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung