[BKARTS] Embossed Bookcloth

Hi Susan ... you are referring I think to a roller embossed pebble grain
cloth. That is vastly more problematic. I texture my cloth using whatever surface
seems to do, from cement blocks to plastic screen to the accessories made for
model builders. Bill Minter has lots of advice and experience with this as
well. For me I get the best pebble result by embossing my cloth at least twice
with fiberglass window or plastic embroidery screen, rotating and offsetting the
screen between embossings. Best, James

James Tapley
Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street