[BKARTS] Website additions

        I have recently expanded the how-to section of my website
with two additions.  Several weeks ago I added an article on
recasing and repair of casebound books.  Today I have uploaded
an article titled "Reflections on Book Structures - Part 1" (Part 2 is
in the works).  "Reflections" is my somewhat opinionated (some
would say wrong-headed) views on different components that
make up a book.  I offer these views as food for thought.  The
articles can be found on my site at temperproductions.com.
Follow the how-to link on the main page.

                                                Pete Jermann
Pete Jermann
TeMPeR Productions
117 South 14th St.