[BKARTS] Garage Annex School for Book Arts - Spaces Available - Easthampton, MA

Dear friends:

I just want to let you know the status of enrollment of some of our workshops.

There is just one space left in Art Larson's Letterpress Printing &
Composition, and one space left in Pam Spitzmueller's The Medieval Girdle
Binding--Then and Now.

You can always check our Web site (http://GarageAnnexSchool.com) to see
if a workshop still has space (but not how many spaces). If you missed
your chance to register, we recommend emailing us to be on a waiting
list. Spaces often open up and are then filled by persons on the list.

We also invite you to visit the Archive section of our Web site, or to
access workshop descriptions through the Instructors list. We are
planning upcoming programs now and we listen to your input about what you
would like to see offered.

Thank you,
Greta Sibley

Greta D. Sibley