[BKARTS] paper book

Dear list,
It is with much excitement that I am (shamelessly) promoting a wonderful
new book: Gin Petty's A Papermaker's Season. Gin (papermakers may know
her from her web site where she records her exploits with paper and book
making) recently completed binding 100 copies and now has them available
at her site: www.ginpetty.com. You must see this book! It contains lots
of samples of botanical papers, information about do's, and a few
dont's, and Gin's voice speaking clearly and informally about her
passion for papermaking. You'll wander through the papermaking year
exploring the road- and riversides of Berea, Kentucky and have a chance
to hear what Gin has to say about the papers she makes. It may be a bit
pricey for some, but I haven't regretted my splurge. Bravo, Gin!
Velma Bolyard

<cid:part1.00020707.08050807@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004