Re: [BKARTS] Progress/regress

Vernon,

True, this thread may be a bit off subject, but it's only a little levity.
We've been farther off course in the past.  Bear in mind, variety is still the
spice of life.

The purpose of speech is communication. The better we speak, the better we
communicate. We are, I hope, trying to communicate in this group. You see, we're
not really so off course after all.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/