Re: [BKARTS] soluble nylon

Jack,

Residing in the "Chemical Capitol of the World," Wilmington Delaware, home of
the DuPont Co., has afforded me the opportunity to converse firsthand with
the men directly involved with the development of such products as nylon. (W. H.
 Carothers excepted.) Soluble nylon does indeed deteriorate. It looses its
molecular bond, as it were.  Please check with ICI formerly maker of Calaton
(soluble nylon) to confirm what I have said.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung