[BKARTS] Book Arts in Germany

I'll be in Germany for about 3 weeks this summer and would like to visit galleries or studios with an emphasis on contemporary  Book Arts. Especially interested in areas of Frankfurt, Darmstadt and Pforzheim. Would appreciate suggestions or contacts. My own work is in handmade paper and art books.
Jean M.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004