Re: [BKARTS] Glue and Gelatin

Jules,

The progress in you example is made by the mold. It did improve its
situation. However, the leather's condition deteriorated, thus it regressed.

I am aware that every bit of matter that has ever existed still exists.
Things do not disappear they just become something else. Change is not necessarily
improvement. This is what I think James was saying when he said, "Progress
isn't always forward."

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/