Re: [BKARTS] patriot act

Kristen Kakos wrote:

agreed. i don't know what we can do aside from vote, and try to have ourselves a hand in local policymaking -- in hopes of that local policy making it's way toward federal policy.

Get others to vote, too. I am in the fortunate position of being able to use my skills as a journalist (and former political public relations consultant) to shine a light on the issues. Speaking up for truth and tolerance becomes a high-priority duty, although in the present climate an often disagreeable and even dangerous one.

--
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung