Re: [BKARTS] Patriot Act

"They first came for the Communists and I didn't speak up -  because I
wasn't a Communist.
They they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up - because I wasn't a
Jew.
They they  came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up -
because I wasn't a trade unionist.
They they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up - because I
wasn't a Catholic.
Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Martin Niemoeller

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004