ruth.roberson@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< If you go to their website, you will see what they were doing was quite
 harmless. >>

Really?

 So, I guess that you would welcome amateur production of biological agents
next door to you, that is, as long as they say that it's artistic and thus
"harmless."   In a word; gullible.

And, yes, I read all the articles on this, including the one on the
BostonGlobe website.  In fact, it wasn't until I got the entire story and fully
understood what this nut was doing in his home that I got turned-off on the entire
thing.   Simply put: using one's home for the production of biological agents
(e-coli and others) is not art, it's wrong. If I knew somebody was doing so
anywhere near my neigborhood, I would get extremely upset and I  would hope that
most thinking-folks would too.

Rgds,
Dean

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung