Re: [BKARTS] Patriot act takes an artist

"Simply put: using one's home for the production of biological agents
(e-coli and others) is not art, it's wrong. If I knew somebody was doing so
anywhere near my neigborhood, I would get extremely upset and I  would hope
that most thinking-folks would too."

Ummm ... I think we are all producing biological agents in our homes (e-coli
and others) just by being there!

Ken

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004