Re: [BKARTS] The book arts response to the patriot act

Well, in a very minor way, you can add me to that list.  I just sent a full
leather-bound edition of the Constitution to the President.  I thought it
might be of use.  See
http://www.sunpig.com/abi/archives/2004/05/31/bookbinding_meets_politics.
Prepare to be shocked - for a variety of reasons, I did end up binding it
cross-grained.
Abi
abi@xxxxxxxxxx
www.bookweb.sunpig.com