Re: [BKARTS] The book arts response to the patriot act - from Australia

Hello Everyone,

I am from Australia and usually just read the postings on here, and I
find them most interesting and helpful for my book arts. However gee it
has been interesting to read the postings from this topic over the last
couple of days.

I have grave concerns for the world when this kind of persecution is
happening to artists.

I am pleased to see that there are many of you that are appalled by this
event. I won't go into any more detail about my political beliefs in
this forum other than to say that I wish you the best of luck for your
future art projects (hopefully uninhibited) and GO and VOTE in your
election this year!!!!

Cheers,
Marguerite