Dear Ed

I think Dean makes two errors, one factual and one rhetorical:

1. the material was not toxic in any sense;

2. the use of the word nut and the quotation marks around artist are
intended to poison the well, and are not helpful in furthering this
discussion.

As it's clear he is not going to alter his views, I'm going to take heart
in the opinions posted, and move on to other things.

Cheers

Candy