[BKARTS] Patriot act follow-up

Thank you to everyone who replied with support and encouragement. For the others, my friend is not a nut. I have no problem with a dissenting opinion, but please refrain from name-calling.

Some people were asking what they could do. Writing letters is good. There is a sample letter on the website, <caedefensefund.org>, as well as addresses of suggested people to send them to.

As a follow-up, last night the FBI came to my house and subpoenaed me. The agent told me that his daughter makes paper and wants to be an artist. Let's hope that in the future, because of cases like this, she and the new generation of young artists don't have to go through such situations.

Beverly Schlee

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004