on 6/8/04 9:52 AM, Bruce Levy at levybooks@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> It's clear that nothing anyone could say, or any "facts" presented would
> change your view.  I have no idea of your political affliation (nor do I wish
> to know) but your exposition of "facts" smacks of typical neo-con
> dogma-designed to instill "fear" and maintain "power".
>    Being so positive about one's own opinions is the sign of a lazy mind and
> besides, my guess is you wouldn't know "art" if it jumped up and bit your ass.
>
> Bruce

Whew! I arrived at my desk an hour ago and just finished reading the list. I
suppose, Mr. Fletcher, the next time I spread manure on my garden I would be
engaging in bioterrorism? Your logic escapes me. At the end of the day, it's
all bullshit. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I just watched Ashcroft
testifying before Congress this morning that the Geneva Conventions don't
apply to us outside the United States, so I'm not in the best mood.

Hitler said to kill all the poets

Ruth

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004