Bruce,

My, my, my, Bruce. Do I detect judgmentalism?  Shame on you. You know better.
After all that's what you accused me of.

Sometimes one is sure of their opinion because of knowledge of the subject in
question. Sometimes it's because they are an ass (donkey type) Personally I
don't care what category you think I am in, but I can pretty much guess. And I
can do the same for you.

Ed

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004