Wow!!

Edward Stansell raises one intelligent point in his most recent response: I
am sure that the art of book restoration is indeed one that requires a great
amount of dedication and skill.  And, judging from his website, I see that
he is well-regarded and, I imagine, well deserving of that praise.

Just in case I didn't make myself clear enough in that last email, I know it isn't "merely" restoration. I said it that way kind of on purpose :-)

Jenny
who is not exactly delicate in any way at all :-)

--

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004