Re: [BKARTS] Patriot act takes an artist

Peter,

I have had some manure slung at me, but, I'm big enough to not let it effect
me. I don't have any bruises from the knocks I've received.  All this just
lends a little excitement to an otherwise often dull subject.

However, for your sake, I will refrain. The rest of you folks, sling away. It
doesn't bother me. I believe in one being free to express their opinion, no
matter how unpopular it is or how unpopular they become as a result.

One vote for free speech.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/